These singing groups are for people living with dementia and their family,friends, carers.
• Come and meet new people in a friendly, fun and social environment.
• Singing can help improve brain activity, wellbeing and mood.
• You don’t need to be a good singer to join in and benefit
• Come along for fun vocal warm-ups and sing a wide variety of familiar and new songs in a supported environment.
• The group is hosted by Alzheimer’s Society’s skilled, compassionate and experienced group leaders and volunteers.
** Please note : that attendees must have a diagnosis of dementia or MCI (mild cognitive impairment), need to book their place in advance, and be accompanied by their carer unless agreed otherwise in advance with the organiser **
Castleton Community Centre, 604 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 3AF
How to apply:
Telephone or e-mail Alison direct