Our Doorstep Library Service is available for Rochdale borough residents of all ages. You don't have to be a member of the library to join.
You can join if any one of the following apply to you:
- You've limited mobility due to a physical disability or through old age.
- You've a learning difficulty or a mental health disorder.
- You're registered blind or you're partially sighted.
- You're frail or in poor health.
- You're a full time carer.
- You need the service on a temporary basis, for example while you recover from an operation or illness.
Number One Riverside, Smith Street, Smith Street, Smith Street, Rochdale, OL16 1XU
Rochdale Borough Council
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale
8am till 6pm Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Telephone or visit website