Holy Family Parish is a part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford.
Founded in 1954, with Mass celebrated initially in Balderstone Hall, the church was completed in 1955 to accommodate approximately 450 worshippers.
The parish serves the areas around Kirkholt and Turf Hill estates, and runs south as far as the Oldham boundary.
There is car parking within the grounds, and the large garden includes a Grotto in honour of Our Lady, based upon the shrine at Lourdes.
Mornington Road, Rochdale, OL11 2DG
Check website for more information